Runner, Knitter, MTA Rider +250mg Sarcastic Humor

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snow

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
1:36 PM No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Half Aftermath
    Okay, so I know after all that's said and done, the Brooklyn Half Marathon was over a week ago. Most bloggers are DONE talking about it ...
  • Brooklyn Half marathon 2009 - The Long Version
    Let me first say, this was my first half marathon ever, and this was also the longest I had ever run. (My longest training run was 10 miles,...
  • I'll spend my golden years in Brooklyn, NY
    It's the only home I've ever known, as of now, at least.
  • NY Brooklyn Half Marathon
    Okay, so this is like a little bug burrowing it's way into my head, because every time I run, I think about this. Who am I kidding, I am...
  • Two cups of coffee on an empty stomach
    So I  still have a bruise on my arm from last week's (or rather, the week before lasts) blood drawing, and two days ago I smashed my elb...
  • We out Maverick'ed the Maverick!
  • (no title)
  • Oh, hai
  • Yearly migration
    I have been terrible at keeping a blog, haven't I? I guess with twitter, dailymile, and facebook there's rarely ever I time when I h...
  • Bored at work = First Post!!
    For some dubious reason I logged into Facebook at work, where Marissa linked me to her Blog, so, I am bored, and thought that maybe creating...

Recent Posts

Labels

  • 2008 election (1)
  • 2009 (1)
  • 5k (1)
  • ballys (1)
  • bear (1)
  • biden (1)
  • boardwalk (1)
  • brooklyn half marathon 2009 (2)
  • bush (2)
  • chaney (1)
  • coney island (2)
  • democrat (1)
  • exercise (1)
  • first post (1)
  • firsts (1)
  • gym (3)
  • half marathon (1)
  • hills (1)
  • knitting (1)
  • mccain (1)
  • mobile (1)
  • monday (1)
  • my first race (1)
  • ny times crossword (1)
  • nyc half marathon (1)
  • NYRR (3)
  • nysc (2)
  • obama (2)
  • PR (1)
  • president (1)
  • prospect park (3)
  • puzzle (1)
  • republicans (1)
  • running (5)
  • sara palin (1)
  • self image (2)
  • snl (1)
  • tina fey (1)
  • weightloss (1)
  • will ferrel (1)
  • will shortz (1)
  • wordplay (1)
  • ymca (1)

Text Widget

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • NY Brooklyn Half Marathon
      • Saturday
      • KINETIC CARNIVAL - The Coney Island Blog: Thor Por...
      • Resolutions and Inspirations
      • Text?
      • Snow
      • No title
      • No title
      • >> I'm trying to send a post from my new IPHONE. I...
  • ►  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)

More Text

Categories

  • 2008 election (1)
  • 2009 (1)
  • 5k (1)
  • ballys (1)
  • bear (1)
  • biden (1)
  • boardwalk (1)
  • brooklyn half marathon 2009 (2)
  • bush (2)
  • chaney (1)
  • coney island (2)
  • democrat (1)
  • exercise (1)
  • first post (1)
  • firsts (1)
  • gym (3)
  • half marathon (1)
  • hills (1)
  • knitting (1)
  • mccain (1)
  • mobile (1)
  • monday (1)
  • my first race (1)
  • ny times crossword (1)
  • nyc half marathon (1)
  • NYRR (3)
  • nysc (2)
  • obama (2)
  • PR (1)
  • president (1)
  • prospect park (3)
  • puzzle (1)
  • republicans (1)
  • running (5)
  • sara palin (1)
  • self image (2)
  • snl (1)
  • tina fey (1)
  • weightloss (1)
  • will ferrel (1)
  • will shortz (1)
  • wordplay (1)
  • ymca (1)

Unordered List

Copyright © 2012 Runner, Knitter, MTA Rider +250mg Sarcastic Humor | Powered by Blogger
Design by Fabthemes | Blogger Template by NewBloggerThemes.com